Instructions for Next two Papers
Dear my little Champs,
Hope your SUBJECTIVE Exams went well.
As said in the class, CA exams are confidence based. If you are hardworking and sincere, you are bound to clear CA exams with ease.
Things to remember :
1. Exam time for next two OBJECTIVE EXAMS is 2:00-4:00 with no Reading time. Entry to the examination hall shall be opened at 1:30pm.
2. The OBJECTIVE papers would be of 100 questions of 1 mark each.
For every Correct answer, 1 mark shall be awarded and for every wrong answer 0.25 shall be deducted.
3. Check that your bag is packed with Print out of ADMIT CARD, BLACK PEN, 2-3 HB Pencils, Calculator, eraser, water bottle & "WATCH". Everything has to be written with Black pen only and CIRCLES shall be DONE with HB Pencils only.
4. 100 marks paper has to be attempted in 120 minutes. This mean for every 1 mark you have to spend 1.20 minutes. Stick to your time limit from the starting. It is usually seen that students are slow in the beginning and thereafter get panic later on. Start with the easiest and time saving question.
5. ICAI only plays mind game. You can very easily attempt 50 marks paper; next 25 marks would be little bit above average, and last 25 marks tough.
You just need to get 40 marks to clear, 70-80 marks to get an ALL INDIA RANK.
6. VERY VERY IMPORTANT : In order to clear CA Foundation, you need to secure 40 marks in each subject and 50% in aggregate. In other words you need a total of 200 out of 400 marks. You have already given first two papers and I hope you must be able to secure 120 marks out of 200 in accounts, Law and English. Now you only need 40 marks each in last two papers to clear CA Foundation exam.
Similarly, in last attempt student securing 332/400 got ALL INDIA RANK 1 and student securing 258/400 got ALL INDIA RANK 50. So just total your expected marks of first two tests to know how much more you need to secure to get the Rank.
7. Keep smiling always and relax yourself for a simple reason, no matter how your preparation is, you are still far better than all the other students who shall be giving their exam. You will seriously find the paper very easy except few tricky questions. Even if you leave the tricky ones, you'll still secure good marks.
8. Don't forget to take blessing of your parents and GOD.
9. If you need any help, just remember M.K.GUPTA CA EDUCATION is not an Institute but a family. Call us at 9811429230 to ask for pen, pencil, eraser, calculator, admit card. We'll come to give you at your centre.
10. JUST GIVE YOUR BEST, that's enough !!!!!
At the end, its just an exam and not your life !!!
SPECIAL INSTRUCTION FOR MATHS AND ECONOMICS PAPER :
1. In last exam (May 2018), Maths paper was very lengthy and Economics paper was very easy. In maths paper, though few students could manage to solve 90+ questions, few managed to solve 80+ questions, but majority students manged to solve questions between 60-80.
PLAN your paper very systematically.
START with easiest questions. You could find 40-50 questions very comfortable.
Then proceed to average and above average and then toughest questions.
You will get out of course questions and you might find 3-4 question with no correct answer. Please do ignore them immediately and tackle them only when you are finished with all remaining question.
2. In OMR sheets, circles will be done with HB Pencil only. Circle of Roll number as well CODE and answers, everything shall be circled with HB Pencil only.
In previous attempt, students told us that in Subjective answer booklet, ROLL Number circles were from 0-9 and OMR circles were 1-0. Please check the circle format clearly.
3. Do double check that you have correctly circled the BOOKLET NUMBER, ROLL NUMBER and CODE.
ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!
Neha Vaibhav Jalan
Thank you so much for your observations of last tests. It really helped us a lot.
We were told that the answer booklet had, by mistake, a graph, so no need to worry.
Further in last paper, questions were 11 but box on front page had only 10 rows. So if you have attempted Question No.11 and had not ticked it, still no need to worry.
BUT do mail both the points to ICAI so that they can take corrective measures accordingly
ALL other observations regarding number of lines, pages, page size, colour have been noted.
we thank you all for your feedback
In OBJECTIVE PAPER, ICAI doesn't return you the question paper, so we need your assistance a bit more
If you get time, please give your observations on size, format and colour of OMR sheet. Your slightest observation may be fruitful to us. you can draw a rough sketch of the same and send us.
If you felt our MOCK Test really helped you to give the main exam, the credit goes to the feedback of past students. In return do give your feedback, so that our future students get benefits of the same.
So, if possible, just give us atleast one question (with your OMR Code, Question number and option in exact order) so that we can help the next batch.
You can give your observations either on our Facebook or can whatsapp us on 9811429230.
HOWEVER all these observations are secondary, your exam is primary.
We'll message you the "Question number" to be remembered.
Do send us the question for both the papers (Maths and Eco)