Intermediate Test Series
(Only for MKG Students )
Dear CA Aspirants,
Hope your studies are going well.
As discussed in the class, we are starting with the 100 marks test series for help you to revise your syllabus and gain confidence in the subject.
We strongly recommend you to give these test series with utmost dedication and sincerity.
Instructions for test series :
1. Since the dates, and syllabus is final and will not be changed, you won't be receiving any sms for exams. The message will only be sent if any exam gets canceled. The result will be sent via sms as soon as the papers are checked. You can then collect the checked answer sheet from the reception.
2. Since most of the students are taking classes for other subjects, we understand that you can not come to give exam at a particular time. However, since mock tests are very important to prepare yourself for final exams, we have concluded the following pattern of giving exam.
(a) On exam date, you can collect the sealed question paper with answer sheet from the centre at anytime between 10:00am to 6:00pm.
(b) You are then required to give exam at your residence under strict examination environment. i.e. No phones, No Facebook, No interference. PARENTS are requested to monitor that your child give test with complete sincerity & dedication. Total duration of exam is 3 hours 15 minutes : (15 minute reading time & Next 3 hours tests). Open the seal of question paper only when you are ready for exam.
(c) The question paper along with answer sheet must be deposited back in the envelope within 48 hours.
3. These paper will be conducted in strict discipline and no casual attitude will be entertained. If the question paper & answer sheet is not deposited back within 48 hours, then student will not be allowed to give any of the remaining test series. Therefore, if you can't deposit the answer sheet back, please don't collect the question paper. Further if you have collected the paper but could not got time to solve it, still return back the question paper within 48 hours.
4. In case of students outside Delhi, if you wish to give the test series, we'll courier you the question paper and answer booklet to reach you on scheduled exam date. Your courier of solved answers should reach us within 72 hours.
For this purpose, you are required to inform us your willingness to give exam 4 days prior to test date by 6:00pm so that we can dispatch your question paper next day. (Do what's app your mailing address at 9811429230 and then call at this number to confirm your willingness. You are required to intimate us for each paper)
5. Since these test series are only for MKG students, we request you not to share the question paper with other students. We are giving you the question papers on trust that you won't copy, click photo, or share it with anyone. Give the tests like the test and return back to us.
Syllabus for test series :
16th JAN 2019 : Test 1 : Cost & Management Accounting
Syllabus : (1) Introduction to cost & Management Accounting
(2) Process Costing
(3) Joint Product & By Product
(4) Operating Costing
(5) Marginal Costing
30th JAN 2019 : Test 2 : Accounting
Syllabus : (1) Preparation of Financial Statements of Companies
(2) Managerial Remuneration
(3) Corporate Dividend Tax
(4) Profit or loss Pre and Post Incorporation
(5) Accounting for Bonus Issue & Right Issue
(6) Redemption of Preference Shares
(7) Redemption of Debentures
13th Feb 2019 : Test 3 : Cost & Management Accounting
Syllabus : (1) Overheads : Absorption Costing Method
(2) Activity Based Costing (ABC)
(3) Contract Costing
(4) Standard Costing
(5) Budget and Budgetary Control
27th Feb 2019 : Test 4 : Accounting
Syllabus : (1) Introduction to Accounting Standards
(2) Framework for preparation & Presentation of Financial Statements
(3) AS - 1
(4) AS - 2
(5) AS - 3
(6) AS - 4
(7) AS - 5
(8) AS - 10
(9) AS - 11
(10) AS - 12
(11) AS - 13
(12) AS - 16
(13) AS - 17
(14) AS - 22
13th March 2019 : Test 5 : Cost & Management Accounting
Syllabus : (1) Material Cost
(2) Employee Cost & Direct Expenses
(3) Unit & Batch Costing
(4) Cost Sheet
(5) Cost accounting Systems
27th March 2019 : Test 6 : Accounting
Syllabus : (1) Partnership Accounts
(2) Insurance Claims for loss of Stock & Loss of Profit
(3) Hire Purchase & Instalment sale Transactions
(4) Departmental Accounts
(5) Accounting for Branches including Foreign Branches
(6) Accounts from Incomplete Records
Full syllabus test will be conducted in the month of April, information of which will be given in the month of April.
Love you all !!!!
Neha Vaibhav Jalan