ALL THE BEST
Dear my little Champs,
Hope your FIRST Exam went well.
As said in the class, CA exams are easy and confidence based. If you are hardworking and sincere, you are bound to clear CA exams with ease.
Things to remember :
1. Exam time 2:00-5:00 for FIRST TWO PAPERS and 2:00-4:00 for last two papers. You'll get reading time of 15 minutes in FIRST TWO PAPERS and no Reading time in last two papers. This mean you have to be on desk by 1:45 for FIRST TWO PAPERS. Entry to the examination hall shall be opened at 1:30pm. Reach your examination centre by 1:15pm. Relax yourself, control your breath and stay calm.
2. The SUBJECTIVE papers would be of 120 marks out of which you have to attempt only 100 marks. Generally 1 question is compulsory and you can leave one question from the remaining.
UTILISE the reading time to rank the sequence of question. READING TIME is not meant to start solving the question. READ all questions properly and decide which question you feel easy and can be done quickly. Don't solve but just give Ranking. This 15 minutes strategy decides the next 3 hours.
PLEASE DON'T ATTEMPT ALL QUESTIONS (Including options). ICAI doesn't give marks/benefits for attempting any extra questions. You are required to attempt only 100 marks paper and not 120 marks paper. ICAI doesn't give any marks for any extra question attempted.
3. Check that your bag is packed with Print out of ADMIT CARD, 2-3 BLACK PEN, Stapler, Scale, Calculator, pencil ,eraser, water bottle & "WATCH". Everything has to be written with Black pen only. (Please don't carry Blue pen or any other pen)
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE any other colour pen, marker, highlighter, whitener, etc. It may lead to cancellation of paper.
4. 100 marks paper has to be attempted in 180 minutes. This mean for every 1 mark you have to spend 1.80 minutes. Stick to your time limit from the starting. It is usually seen that students are slow in the beginning and thereafter get panic later on. Start with the easiest and time saving question.
5. ICAI only plays mind game. You can very easily attempt 70 marks paper; next 20 marks would be little bit above average, and last 10 marks tough.
You just need to get 40 marks to clear, 70-80 marks to get an ALL INDIA RANK.
CA is very easy, you just need to start with confidence.
6. Expect the unexpected from ICAI. Since our Mock test were bit tough, you may expect an easy paper. Keep your finger crossed. You may get 50-70 marks paper from our assignment.
7. Do TICK on the BOX on the first page against the question attempted. (You are NOT required to TICK the parts). Everything is to be done with BLACK BALL PEN. Even the circles below ROLL Number in the Subjective Answer booklet is required to be filled with BLACK BAll pen. However, if you circle it with Pencil, it doesn't matter.
(IN OBJECTIVE OMR sheet, circles have to be done with HB Pencils)
8. Start your every answer from next page. If possible start every part of the answer from the next page.
Write on the top "Answer to Question 2(a)" "Answer to Question 2(b)"….
IMPORTANT : If question has several parts, then all parts of the same question have to be done at one place, not necessarily in the same order. If you have started with a particular question and done few parts and then proceed to another question and then do the balance parts of the previous question, then such balance parts attempted afterwards will not be checked.
9. If you take an extra sheet, do remember "NOT to write you Roll No." there. Since there is no identification to the extra sheet, it is strictly advised to staple it properly because if the sheet gets separated from the main sheet, ICAI is not responsible to find it.
10. VERY VERY IMPORTANT : ICAI gives step marking. So even if you fumble at any point, just move on to next question.
11. Keep smiling always and relax yourself for a simple reason, no matter how your preparation is, you are still far better than all the other students who shall be giving their exam. You will seriously find the paper very easy except few tricky questions. Even if you leave the tricky ones, you'll still secure good marks.
12. Don't forget to take blessing of your parents and GOD.
13. If you need any help, just remember M.K.GUPTA CA EDUCATION is not an Institute but a family. Call us at 9811429230 to ask for pen, pencil, eraser, calculator, admit card. We'll come to give you at your centre.
14. JUST GIVE YOUR BEST, that's enough !!!!!
At the end, its just an exam and not your life !!!
SPECIAL INSTRUCTION FOR LAW AND ENGLISH PAPER :
1. In last exam (May 2018), students were required to attempt both Law and English Paper on same answer booklet. If the same pattern continues, then you can attempt any subject first. Even you can make the order as per your desire. E.g. first question of Law, then one question of English, then next law and so on.
2. In Law, try to answer in points and underline the key words/point with black pen.
3. Write section number and cases only if you are confident. Don't make wild guesses.
4. Stick to the time limit of 1.8 minutes per 1 mark question, otherwise you'll keep on writing everything and will not be able to complete the paper.
5. Paper would be very easy and marking done by ICAI is very lenient, so you would be able to score high marks in the Exam. Just keep your handwriting neat and complete the paper in time, you are bound to clear this exam with high marks.
ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!
Neha Vaibhav Jalan
If you get time, please give your observations on the examination environment, size and colour of answer sheet, OMR sheet, Number of lines in Answer sheet, no of pages of answer sheet, size of Margin, colour of lines, anything and everything. What all instruction were given in the examination hall, what were you made to write on first page or on any other page. Your slightest observation may be fruitful to us.
If you felt our MOCK Test really helped you to give the main exam, the credit goes to the feedback of past students. In return do give your feedback, so that our future students get benefits of the same.
You can give your observations either on our Facebook or can whatsapp us on 9811429230.
HOWEVER all these observations are secondary, your exam is primary.